ALL Of Me
Narrative Short | 14 min 20 sec. | UK | 2017
Viv, a talented musician, faces late stage Leukemia that threatens the life she’s built in London. Her best hope is a bone marrow transplant from her estranged family, but reconnecting means confronting a difficult past.
Click to watch the behind-the-scenes featurette.
Full film available upon request.
Awards / Nominations
- WINNER “Award of Excellence” IndieFEST
- WINNER “Best Drama” London Independent Film Awards
- Nominated “Grand Prize” Oscar-qualifying Rhode Island International Film Festival
- Nominated “Best Cinematography” Underwire Film Festival
- Nominated “Best Actor” Underwire Film Festival
- Nominated “Best Drama” Story First Film Festival
- Nominated “Best Cinematography” Lift Off Season Awards
- Nominated “Best Actor” Lift Off Season Awards